The VIP Center held an informational event on the evening of Oct. 21 that explained the impact of sexual violence. There was a shoiwing of a documentary, a march up the mall and a guest speaker.
- Cross country teams end solid season at regionals
- Men's soccer turns season around for NCAA tourney at-large bid
- Jays claim ninth rivarly victory in ten years with thriller at Nebraska
- Women's basketball's comeback falls just short in opener
- Paid summer undergraduate research in the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Business
The Creighton men’s and women’s cross country teams ran in the Midwest regionals last week, with the men’s team finishing in 23rd and the women’s in 26th.“I really liked what I saw from both teams,” coach Chris Gannon said. “The guys ran well and were able to beat some teams we hadn’t beaten…
The Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship hosted an information session on Tuesday and Wednesday about the paid Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships offered in both the College of Arts and Sciences and the Heider College of Business over the summer.